- Go to the link above and pre-register (it takes under a minute and there is no fee!)
- Enter your email address
- Receive an email from sailonline.org, follow link to finish registration
- Pick a username/boat name and password
- Your are registered! So easy!
- At 0900 (EDT)/ 1300 (UTC) SHARP, all boats be virtually towed to the starting line off of the Sail Newport Sailing Center in Brenton Cove.
- Boats will go North, leaving Rose Island to starboard,
- from there, up towards Bristol to the Hog Island Mark to port,
- then Northeast to round the Poppasquash Mark to starboard,
- from there, north towards Barrington around the RumstickRock Mark to port,
- heading south, you will leave Patience Island to Port, a mark near the Jamestown Bridge to port and then head toward the ocean!
- The final marks are Newton Rock (Beavertail on Jamestown) to port, Fort Adams Mark to Starboard and then to the finish back in Brenton Cove off of the Sail Newport Sailing Center!
Be at Home at Computer - Sun March 22nd @ 9:00AM EDTRegistration: Link
Post # 3860