Andrew & Matt please meet Roland 9:15 am at the Pass & ID parking lot to be driven on base.
PHRF Rating 75 (OD Sails with Code 0)
Everyone bring PFD with harness – jacklines will be rigged.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
1500 – 1800: REGISTRATION
1800: SKIPPER’S MEETING
FRIDAY (OFFSHORE CLASSES ONLY)
ORC Warning Signal 1100 hours
Double-Handed Warning Signal 1110 hours
PHRF Aloha Warning Signal 1120 hours
PHRF Coronet Warning Signal 1130 hours
Cruising Spinnaker Warning Signal 1140 hours
1800: TIME LIMIT for all classes and divisions
1930:AWARDS CEREMONY, followed by cocktails and appetizers at ILYC
Members, competitors, friends and family are invited.
ALL CLASSES (OFFSHORE AND IN BAY)
1900 TIME LIMIT for ALL CLASSES, including OFFSHORE and IN BAY.
1930 THE AWARDS CEREMONY for ALL CLASSES.
(The Award Ceremony final logistics will be announced at the Skippers
Meeting and will be subject to guidance and regulations then in place in
Newport, Rhode Island.)
- Bill bring lunch for Friday
- Gardner bring lunch for Saturday
- Bill brings Italian dinner, salad, garlic bread for Sat dinner, & coffee for Sat breakfast
- Andrew brings hard boiled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal packets for Sat breakfast
- Roland bring fruit & snacks (check inventory on boat and augment as needed)
- Matt bring beverages & cream for coffee
- Bill will have 5 gallons in water jugs – everyone bring their own water bottle
Watch bill (On watch starting hour with x, off watch hour following x)
Registered: Yes Fees Paid: Paid $275 Due 8/1/2021 Uniform: orange shirts with blue vests
Notice of Race, Scratch Sheet, Sailing Instructions
Be at Navy Marina Slip A49 - Fri August 20th @ 9:30AMEvent Website: Ida Lewis YC
Race Results: Canceled by OA
Post # 4206