This event is canceled
~ Canceled by THC due to Weather. Anyone who wants to sail Sunday in the bay, let me know. ~
Roland please meet Matt 0900 @ Courtyard Marriott to drive on base.
Party at Cuttyhunk on the dock after race to go over results. We are staying on a mooring and will share a ride on a dinghy to shore. There are bathrooms on the dock. The Fishermans club is closed so no Sunday breakfast ashore this year. Return Sunday.
Start by Rose Island Warning 1036, Start 1041
Racing with OD sails and Code 0.
Bill has the cooking utensils, disposable plates & plasticware, water jugs to fill water bottles, coffee & percolator. Also bringing V-Berth cushions, boom tent and cockpit table.
Meal Plan – Each Crew to volunteer for a meal
- Sat Lunch – sandwiches, fruit, chips or equivalent
- Sat Dinner – salad, hot dish in foil pan for oven (e.g. pasta & meat, mac & cheese, etc.), rolls & wine
- Sun Breakfast – hard boiled eggs, oatmeal or cereal packets or granola bars, yogurt, juice (Bill has coffee)
- Sun Lunch – sandwiches, fruit, chips or equivalent
- Snacks – fruit, nuts, sweet stuff, etc.
We will be on a mooring – bring a bathing suit. Stern shower will be available. Bring sleeping bag, & towel.
Be at Navy Marina Slip A49 - Sat July 11th @ 9:15AMEvent Website: Twenty Hundred Club
Post # 3522