17 Perry Rd
Newport, RI 02841
230 days until this event
Those needing base access please meet 9:00 am at the Pass & ID parking lot to be driven on base.
Party at Cuttyhunk on the dock after race to go over results. We are staying on a mooring and will share a ride on a dinghy to shore. There are bathrooms on the dock. The Fishermans club is closed so no Sunday breakfast ashore this year. Return Sunday.
Start by Rose Island – Warning 1035, Start 1040
Racing with OD sails and Code 0.
Bill has the cooking utensils, disposable plates & plasticware, water jugs to fill water bottles, coffee & percolator. Also bringing V-Berth cushions, boom tent and cockpit table.
Meal Plan – Each Crew to volunteer for a meal
- Sat Lunch – sandwiches, fruit, chips or equivalent
- Sat Dinner – salad, hot dish in foil pan for oven (e.g. pasta & meat, mac & cheese, etc.), rolls & wine
- Sun Breakfast – hard boiled eggs, oatmeal or cereal packets or granola bars, yogurt, juice (Bill has coffee)
- Sun Lunch – sandwiches, fruit, chips or equivalent
- Snacks – fruit, nuts, sweet stuff, etc.
We will be on a mooring – bring a bathing suit. Stern shower will be available. Bring sleeping bag, & towel.
We will depart Cuttyhunk Sunday mid morning after breakfast and cleanup.
Registered: No Uniform: Wear white shirts