17 Perry Rd
Newport, RI 02841
Matt please meet Roland 8:45 am at the Pass & ID parking lot to be driven on base.
First Start @ 1030 by G“3” Southeast of Rose Island (Our Warning 1035, Start 1040)
Race out on Saturday and party, then return on Sunday.
See the Race Page for details
Party at Cuttyhunk on the dock after race to go over results. We are staying on a mooring and will share a ride on a dinghy to shore. There are bathrooms on the dock. Return Sunday.
Racing with OD sails and Code 0.
Bill has the cooking utensils, disposable plates & plasticware, water jugs to fill water bottles, coffee & percolator. Also bringing V-Berth cushions, boom tent and cockpit table.
Meal Plan – Each Crew to volunteer for a meal
- Matt Z. – Sat Lunch – sandwiches, fruit, chips or equivalent
- Monica – Sat Dinner – salad, hot dish in foil pan for oven (e.g. pasta & meat, mac & cheese, etc.), rolls & wine
- Sun Breakfast – Eat at the Fisherman’s Club on top of Cuttyhunk
- Roland – Sun Lunch – sandwiches, fruit, chips or equivalent
- Bill – Snacks – fruit, nuts, sweet stuff, etc.
We will be on a mooring – bring a bathing suit. Stern shower will be available. Bring sleeping bag, & towel.
We will depart Cuttyhunk Sunday mid morning after breakfast and cleanup.
Registered: Yes Fees Paid: Paid, Notice of Race, Scratch Sheet, Sailing Instructions
Be at Navy Marina Slip A49 - Sat July 23rd @ 9:00AM EDTEvent Website: Twenty Hundred Club
Race Results: 7 of 9
Post # 4712