221 Jobs Hill Rd
New Shoreham, RI 02807
(Class Rule 6.1 Crew Limit 7)
- Registration and OA advertising pick up at Race Week Headquarters.
- Weigh-In for One Design Classes (J/109 Class using Class rule 6.1 – no weigh-in required).
- Race Committee Practice Starts.
- Welcome Party at Race Week Tent.
Monday – Friday:
- Racing; first warning signal scheduled for 1100 each day.
- Daily Awards Presentation and evening party at the Race Week Tent from 1700 to 1900 each day.
Crew rooms at Payne’s Harbor View Inn – 111 Beach Ave, New Shoreham, RI 02807
J/109 Class Party is scheduled at Bob Schwartz’s (Nordlys) rental house at 6pm on Tuesday 22 June (Rain Date Weds. 22 June)
Directions to Bob Schwartz’s house – 1078 West Beach Road for Party:
Go North on Corn Neck Road (the main North – South road) about 2 miles or so from the Salt Pond. Make a left on West Beach Road. There is a sign for the island transfer station at the intersection of West Beach Road and Corn Neck. The driveway is about a quarter of a mile down West Beach Road on the left and has a sign for Crews Hideout. Pull into the driveway. It is okay to park on the grass. The address is 1078 West Beach Road.
Registered: Yes Fees Paid: Paid $1050 Due 2/15/2021, Payment Link, Notice of Race, Scratch Sheet, J/109 Class Requirements, NOR Addendum #1, COVID-19 Release
Be at New Harbor Boat Basin - Mon June 21st @ 9:30AM EDTEvent Website: Ray Redniss
Race Results: 5, 5, 12, 7, 10, 2, 11 Series Results: 9 of 14
Post # 4126